- Halla Junior is perfect for Alpine skiing-suitable for active and pro levels. Halla is knee length to fit well above the Alpine boot – this sock is available in two colours for men and women
- Halla Junior Alpine Pro Socks are made with a 4-layer structure – Different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability and moisture control.
- UphillSport ’s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be warm, however light in thickness – Great for those hard and tight-fitting Alpine boots
- The foot part of the Halla Junior Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the arch -This improves the support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- Halla is very thin on the shaft section, and the shin area has extra padding for comfort - Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases warmth and moisture control inside the boot. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- 4-Layer sole - Keeps feet warm and dry
- Thin shaft with cushion - Fits your tight boot with comfort
- Fitted heel and grip on the arch - Gives good support
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 3
- Knee length
Materials: 60% Polyester, Quick-Dry, 28% Merino Wool, 11% Polyamide, 1% Lycra
UphillSport Halla Junior is named after a mountain in north-east Finland. Halla slopes are fast. Conditions can vary from a nice sunny winter day to freezing cold with strong wind. Halla is inspired by these surroundings. The Halla Junior sock is perfect for fast slopes with a hard racer ski boot. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination in our multilayer with polyester quick dry and merino wool performs perfectly and adapts to changing conditions. Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation. Polyester quick dry is neutral to your body heat, keeping skin dry. The Halla sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. This makes Halla Junior your perfect partner when you want to go fast. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Halla Junior sock is ideal for Alpine ski racers and skiers who want to use very tight and hard ski boots. UphillSport Halla Junior socks are made with a 4-layer structure. This provides the perfect warmth, moisture control, and breathability; however, the sock is light in thickness. Halla has level 3 thermal grade. The foot part of the Halla Junior Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the arch. This provides good support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more wrinkles inside the boot with Halla socks. Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort against your boot. Halla is made knee length, to fit well above the ski boot. This prevents your boot from rubbing your skin. The Halla sock is available in two colours for men and women. The Halla Junior sock will improve your alpine ski experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the speed and the snow.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.