- The multilayer systems' moisture control keeps your skin warm and dry all day, helmping you perform better
- The recover upcycled textile system turns used wool textiles into valuable new materials, helping to conserve natural environment
Features & Benefits:
- Fitting heel and grip on the arch – Gives good support
- Ultra-thin shaft – Fits riding boot firmly
- 3-Layer structure – High durability and Keeps feet dry
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 3
- Knee length
31 % RPET Polyester, upcycled, 20 % Polyamide, 15 % Polyamide, upcycled, 21 % Recycled wool, 10 % Polypropylene, 3 % Lycra
The Course sock is made for competitors with high standards. The foot part has 3-layers to bring durability, warmth and comfort with Upcycled wool. Toe part is knitted seamless.
First, inner layer, next to the skin is polypropylene. Inner layer transfers moisture away from the skin.
Second layer is RWool, blend of Upcycled wool, RPET and polyamide for warmth, comfort and breathability.
Outer third layer with polyamide is all around the foot part for durability. We call this Duratech.
The shaft is very thin to fit well under the tight riding boot. The material on the shaft is RWool for warmth, comfort and breathability.
The multilayer systems’ moisture control keeps your skin dry all day, helping you perform better.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.