- Saana is perfect for Hiking & Walking in medium conditions.
- Saana Hiking Socks are made with our Elastic Flextech structure - This guarantees a great fitting and non-movable sock during your Hiking and Walking adventure.
- The Saana Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the whole foot -This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- Warmth grade is 3, ideal for mid-seasons - Merino is knitted as terry on the sole, increasing softness, comfort and breathability for every step.
- Saana is crew length to sit just above the Hiking shoe – the Saana sock is available in multiple colours, for men, women and children.
Features and benefits
- Elastic Flextech structure - guarantees a great fit
- Fitted heel and grip on the arch - improves mid-foot support
- Merino on the sole – Improves breathability, softness and warmth
- Medium thickness
- Thermal grade: 3
- Crew length
- 45% Combed Cotton, 27% Polyamide, 26% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane
UphillSport Saana is named after a beautiful mountain in Lappland. In autumn, nature shows its colours at Saana- bright and beautiful. The Saana sock colour choices are inspired by Lapland’s beautiful autumn colours. The Saana hiking sock has the capability for the challenging conditions of Finland’s four seasons. When daytime is warm, evening is moist, and the night is cold, you need to have excellent moisture control on your feet. Saana’s Warmth grade is ideal for mid-season hiking and walking adventures. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Saana sock is ideal for Hiking & Walking adventures in the rolling, rocky terrain in medium conditions. UphillSport Saana socks are made with whole body Elastic Flextech structure. This provides the perfect fit and non-movability during your hiking and walking journeys. The foot part of the Saana Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the arch. This improves support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Saana socks. Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort for every step, whether you are going uphill or downhill. Saana is crew length to be just above the Hiking shoe. The Saana sock is available in multiple colours for men, women and children. The Saana sock will improve your outdoor experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the beautiful nature.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.