- Kevo is perfect for Hiking, Walking and Trekking in medium to heavy conditions. Kevo is calf length to be well above the Hiking shoe – this sock is available in multiple colours for men, women and children
- Kevo Trekking Socks are made with a 4-layer Drytech structure – Different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability and moisture control.
- UphillSport ’s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be very warm, however medium in thickness – No need for more spacious shoes for cold conditions
- The foot part of the Kevo Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the arch -This improves support mid foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- The warmth grade is 4, ideal for medium and cold seasons - Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort for every step. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- 4-Layer Drytech moisture transfer – Keeps feet warm and dry
- Fitted heel and grip on the arch - improves mid-foot support
- Merino on sole – Improves breathability, softness and warmth
- Medium thickness
- Thermal grade: 4
- Crew length
Materials: 40% Coolmax, 28% Merino Wool, 20% Polypropylene, 11%Polyamide, 1% Lycra
UphillSport Kevo is named after a beautiful wilderness area in Lapland. Going Trekking in Kevo is always a challenge. Overnight conditions can vary from warm to freezing. Kevo is inspired by multiple days trekking and changing conditions. The Kevo sock is perfect for long distance walks. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination in our multilayer with coolmax and merino wool performs perfectly and adapts to changing conditions. Coolmax and Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation for a Drytech solution. The Drytech sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. This makes Kevo the ultimate trekking sock for a seasoned explorer. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Kevo sock is ideal for Hiking, Walking and Trekking explorers in wild terrain in medium and heavy conditions. UphillSport Kevo socks are made with a 4-layer structure. This provides perfect warmth, moisture control, and breathability-however the sock is medium in thickness. Kevo has level 4 thermal grade. The foot part of the Kevo Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the arch. This provides good support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Kevo socks. Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort for every step whether you are going uphill or downhill. Kevo is made to calf length to be well above the Hiking shoe. This prevents your boot from rubbing your skin. The Kevo sock is available in multiple colours for men, women and children. The Kevo sock will improve your outdoor experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the frontier wilderness, day or night.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.