- Virva is perfect for Hiking & Walking in light and warm conditions when comfort is a high priority
- The Virva Socks whole body is made with Elastic Flextech structure- This guarantees a great fit and non-movable sock with seamless toe during Hiking and Walking in woodlands.
- The foot part of the Virva Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the whole foot -This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- Warmth grade is 2, ideal for warm seasons – Bamboo is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort for every step. Bamboo absorbs all the moisture from the skin to keep your feet dry.
- Virva is crew length with a special elastic shaft – this sock is available in multiple colours for men and women
Features and benefits
- Extra Soft structure - Moisture absorption
- Special elastic shaft - Stays up without pressure
- Fitted heel and grip on the arch - Gives good support
- Heavy thickness
- Thermal grade: 2
- Crew length
Icons: Breathable, fitting, seamless toe
Materials: 83% Bamboo viscose, 15% Polyamide, 2% Lycra
UphillSport Virva is named after a beautiful 19km trail in eastern Finland. The Virva sock is your daily partner for shorter walks in parklands and woodlands-Ideal for walkers, dog walkers and birdwatchers. Virva’s Warmth grade is ideal for warm season hiking in rough terrain, and in warm conditions. Virva brings you comfort and a great fit, keeping moisture away from your feet. Bamboo viscose is a natural antibacterial material that is ultra-soft and has a high moisture absorption rate.
UphillSport Virva socks are made with a whole-body Elastic Flextech structure. This provides the perfect fit and non-movability during Hiking and Walking activities. The foot part of the Virva Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the whole foot. This improves support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Virva socks. Bamboo is knitted to the whole sock and as terry on the sole. This increases softness and comfort for every step, whether you are standing still or moving around. Virva is a crew length fit, with special elastic shaft to keep the sock up whilst not feeling too tight. Virva sock is available in multiple colours for men and women. Virva extra soft sock will improve your outdoor experience-you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying your hobbies or outdoor activities.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.