- Autto is perfect for Hiking and trekking or snow sports in medium and cold conditions. Autto is knee length to fit well above the boot – this sock is available in three colours for men and women
- Autto Trekking Socks are made with a 4-layer structure – Different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability and moisture control.
- UphillSport ’s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be very warm, however medium in thickness – No need for more spacious shoes for cold conditions
- The foot part of the Autto Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe -This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- The warmth grade is 5, ideal for cold conditions - Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- 4-Layer - Keeps feet warm and dry
- All around merino - Very warm and comfortable
- Strong Lycra on the whole shaft - Stays up well and stabilizes pressure
- Medium thickness
- Thermal grade: 5
- Knee length
Materials:60% Merino wool, 20% Polyamide, 18% Polypropylene, 2% Lycra
UphillSport Autto is named after a beautiful valley in Lapland. Temperatures in the Autto area are challenging all year round. Continental cold air from the East blows in, bringing very dry and cold air. Autto is inspired by hard and changing conditions. The temperature can vary rapidly, and effects from the wind can increase the cold feeling. The Autto Alpine sock is perfect for these conditions. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination in our multilayer with merino wool performs perfectly and adapts to the changing conditions. Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation, keeping the frost outside of the boot. The Autto sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. The high wool percentage guarantees a high thermal grade and many ski days without the need for laundry. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Autto sock is ideal for Hiking and trekking or snow sports in cold conditions. UphillSport Autto socks are made with a 4-layer structure with a lot of merino wool. This provides the perfect warmth, moisture control, and breathability-however the sock is medium in thickness. Autto has a level 5 thermal grade. The foot part of the Autto Sock has a fitted heel, elastane grip on the arch and a seamless toe. This provides good support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more frostbite with Autto socks. Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot all day long outside. Autto is made to knee length, to fit well above the hiking or ski boot. The shaft is knitted to stay up, even in active movements and materials are merino wool with lycra. The Autto sock is available in three colours for men and women. The Autto sock will improve your snow sport experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the outdoors and snow.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.