- Napa is perfect for Mountaineering or snow sports in cold conditions. Napa is crew length, to fit just above the hiking shoe – this sock is available in three colours for men and women
- Napa Mountaineering socks are made with an elastic terry structure – as well as a high percentage of merino wool for extra warmth and moisture absorption - This guarantees great breathability and warmth
- The Napa sock’s shaft is knitted with extra Flextech structure – Your feet are warm, and the shaft stabilizes pressure and stays up well
- The foot part of the Napa Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe -This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free
- The warmth grade is 5, ideal for cold conditions - Merino is knitted as double terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- 1x1 shaft - stabilizes pressure to leg
- Fitted heel and grip on the arch - Gives good support
- All around merino - Very warm and comfortable
- Heavy thickness
- Thermal grade: 5
- Crew length
Materials: 64% Merino wool, 34% Polyamide, 2% Lycra
UphillSport Napa is named after the arctic circle in Lapland. Beyond the circle to the north, the nature is rough and cold. Distances are long, and you need to have great socks to keep your feet feeling good. The weather can vary significantly, from warm and sunny spring days to extremely cold and windy days. The Napa sock is inspired by the hard and changing conditions of Lapland. Mountaineering sets high standards in terms of your clothing; an extra set is too heavy to carry with you, so you need to have socks that you can rely on. The Napa Mountaineering sock answers this challenge. The special thickness of merino wool keeps the cold out as well as breathing the moisture out. Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation, keeping the frost outside the boot. The Napa sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. The high wool percentage guarantees a high thermal grade and many days outdoors without frostbite. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Napa sock is ideal for Mountaineering or snow sports cold conditions. UphillSport Napa Mountaineering socks are made with an elastic terry structure. The entire sock is made with plenty of merino wool for extra warmth and moisture absorption; this guarantees great breathability and warmth. You can be outside in the most extreme freezing conditions and your feet can stay warm.
Napa sock’s shaft is knitted as an extra flexible structure with merino wool and Lycra. Your feet are warm and dry, the shaft stabilizes pressure and stays up well, with or without underwear. Napa has a level 5 thermal grade. The foot part of the Napa Sock has a fitted heel and a seamless toe. This ensures a good fit and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more frostbite with Napa socks. Merino is knitted as terry on the sole, ankle and shaft; this increases softness and comfort inside the shoe. Napa is made to crew length to be well above the hiking boot. The Napa sock is available in three colours for men and women. The Napa sock will improve your outdoor experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the nature and snow.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.