- Ruija is perfect for Hiking & Walking in light and warm conditions when comfort is a high priority
- The entire body is made with Coolmax and elastane- This guarantees a great fit and non-movable sock with a seamless toe during your Hiking and Walking in the wilderness
- The shaft is knitted as 1x1, making the sock suitable to be used as a liner also – A liner needs to be thin and fit your foot tightly under a thicker sock - Elastic sport shaft - stays up
- Warmth grade is 2, ideal for all seasons – this sock is great in warm conditions used solo and in colder conditions used as a liner
- Ruija is crew length with a special elastic body – this sock is available in multiple colours for men and women
Features and benefits
- Thin Structure - Good ‘next to skin’ feeling
- Seamless toe - Prevents blisters
- 1x1 welt - Stabilizes pressure to leg
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 2
- Crew length
- 65% Coolmax, 32% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
UphillSport Ruija is named after a remote area by the Arctic Sea. The Arctic Sea exudes chilling blue and is extremely cold. The Ruija liner can provide extra warmth and stabilizing properties next to your skin as a liner under a heavier sock. Coolmax combines air inside the fibers, giving a high-level insulation and ventilation to balance temperature on your feet: Ideal on its own for hiking and walking, and as a liner for trekking and mountaineering. Ruija’s Warmth grade is ideal for warm seasons on its own and as a liner in the coldest conditions. Ruija brings you comfort and is great fitting, keeping moisture away from your feet.
UphillSport Ruija socks are made with a whole body Elastic structure. This provides the perfect fit and non-movability during your Hiking, Walking and Trekking activities. The foot part of the Ruija Sock has a fitted heel and elastane on the whole sock. This improves support and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Ruija socks. Ruija has a crew length shaft with a special elastic body to keep the sock up whilst not feeling too tight. The Ruija sock is available in multiple colours for men and women. The Ruija liner will improve your outdoor experience as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can take your outdoor experience to a new level.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.