- Rokka is perfect for Hiking, Walking and trekking in medium and cold conditions. Rokka is crew length, to fit above the Hiking shoe – Available in multiple colours for men and women
- Rokka Trekking Socks are made with a 3-layer Duratech structure – Different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability, moisture control and durability
- Warmth grade 4, ideal for medium and cold seasons – in Duratech, Merino is knitted between polypropylene and polyamide for better moisture control and durability – Duratech is the most durable sock from Uphillsport-used in the Finnish military since 2005
- Uphillsport’s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be warm, however it is light in thickness. Rokka has a sport shaft with merino, and a thin, 3-layer foot area– This sock fits in a tight shoe, or can be used as a liner
- The foot part of the Rokka Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe -This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
Features and Benefits:
- 3- Layer structure - Keeps feet warm and dry
- Thin structure - still warm and durable
- Elastic sport shaft - stays up
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 4
- Crew length
Materials: 48% Merino Wool, 31% Polyamide, 20% Polypropylene, 1% Lycra
UphillSport Rokka is named after a Finnish Winter war hero named Rokka. He was one of the bravest men on the frontline. Rokka did what had to be done, regardless of the weather or conditions. Rokka inspired the troops around him and brought confidence during their hardest hours. The Rokka sock has the same attitude- it is the most durable sock from Uphillsport. The 3-layer Duratech structure protects the merino wool and allows it to be warm and breathable. The Rokka sock is perfect for long distance walks. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination of multilayer with polypropylene next to the skin, merino wool in the middle to bring warmth (grade 4) and polyamide outside makes the sock extremely durable. The Uphillsport Duratech invention has been adapted as the most used sock in the Finnish military. There are over one million pairs used in action. The Duratech sock is designed to dry fast and does not absorb sweat or smell. This makes Rokka the ultimate military sock for any outdoor activity. Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Rokka sock is ideal for Hiking, Walking and Trekking and it allows you to discover new frontiers in the wild terrain. Uphillsport Rokka sock is made with a 3-layer structure that provides great moisture control, breathability and warmth grade 3, however the sock is light in thickness. The foot part of the Rokka Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe. This improves support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Rokka socks. Rokka is crew length, to fit above the Hiking shoe. This prevents your boot from rubbing your skin. The Rokka sock is available in multiple colours for men and women. The Rokka sock will improve your outdoor experience as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. This sock is also suitable as a warm liner sock with a heavy wool sock. You can focus on enjoying the frontier wilderness, day or night.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified