- Merino wool adds warmth and comfort
- The toe and heel are reinforced with a durable 2-layer structure.
- The shaft is elastic to stabilize pressure
- The upper part of the sock is thin merino
Features and benefits
- Seamless toe - Prevents blisters
- Thin 2-layer structure with reinforcement - Durability to heel and toe
- All around merino - Very warm and comfortable
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 3
- Crew length
Materials: 58% Merino wool, 39% Polyamide, 3% Lycra
Weather conditions can be cold also during summer, especially in the early morning and uphills. The Altitude cycling sock is great for colder or wet conditions. Merino wool adds warmth and comfort to a tight shoe. The toe and heel are reinforced with a durable 2-layer structure. The shaft is elastic to stabilize pressure. The upper part of foot is thin merino. This is a very fine quality sock for a nice next to the skin feeling.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.