- Merino wool adds warmth and comfort
- Fairway is made with 3-layer structure
- Y-heel for better fitting after long walks in the field
- Improved fitting on the arch with extra lycra
Features and benefits
- Seamless toe - Prevents blisters
- 3- Layers - High durability and Keeps feet dry
- Merino all around - good breathability and warmth
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 3
- Ankle length
Materials: 46% Merino wool, 36% Polyamide, 16% Polypropylene, 2% Lycra
The Fairway 3-Layer Golf merino sock has a Multilayer structure on the sole which adds breathability and durability. Inside the layer is merino wool to absorb moisture from the skin and add warmth for many hours on the golf course. A seamless toe and fitted heel keep the sock well in place-your feet feel better. Extra lycra grip is knitted on the arch to keep the sock better in place. This sock supports your game with comfort whole 18 holes.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.