- Reinforced toe and heel adds durability whilst still providing a firm feeling to the pedal
- Materials are a combination of synthetic fibers that have excellent breathability and moisture control properties
Features and benefits
- Seamless toe - prevents blisters
- Y -heel structure - maximizes fit during movement
- Quick Dry treatment - moisture resistant
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 1
- Ankle length
Materials: 60% Polypropylene, 37% Polyamide Quick Dry, 3% Lycra
Tour Cycling Low is a high quality extra durable cycling sock. Quick dry treatment keeps this sock dry. Materials absorb the moisture from the skin and keep the skin cool. Padding on the front of ankle protects against rubbing. Tour Cycling Low is designed for a tight cycling shoe. Reinforcement on the toe and heel adds durability whilst still providing a firm feeling to the pedal. The materials are a combination of synthetic fibers that have excellent breathability and moisture control properties.
The back part of ankle is protected against the shoe movement.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.