- Eno is perfect for Alpine ski and snowboarding in cold conditions. Eno is knee length to fit well above the ski boot this sock is available in multiple colours for men and women
- UphillSport s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be very warm, however medium in thickness No more frostbite during your day on the slopes.
- The foot part of the Eno Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe -This improves the support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- The warmth grade is 5, ideal for cold conditions - Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- 4-Layer - Keeps feet warm and dry
- All around merino - Very warm and comfortable
- Strong lycra on the whole shaft - Stays up well and stabilizes pressure
- Medium thickness
- Thermal grade: 5
- Knee length
Materials : 60% Merino Wool, 20%Polyamide, 18% Polypropylene, 2% Lycra
UphillSport Eno is named after a beautiful mountain in North West Finland. Temperatures in Enontekiö area are challenging during the darkest winter. Continental cold air from the East and moist Arctic air from north blows in and brings very dry and cold air. Eno is inspired by fierce and changing conditions. Temperatures can vary rapidly and effects from the wind can increase the cold feeling. The Eno Alpine sock is perfect for these conditions. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination in our multilayer with merino wool performs perfectly and adapts to changing conditions. Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation keeping the frost outside of the boot. The Eno sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. A high wool percentage guarantees high thermal grade and many ski days without the need for laundry. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Eno sock is ideal for Alpine skiing and snowboarding in cold conditions. UphillSport Eno socks are made with a 4-layer structure with a lot of merino wool. This provides the perfect warmth, moisture control, and breathability-however the sock is medium in thickness. Eno has a level 5 thermal grade. The foot part of the Eno Sock has a fitted heel, elastane grip on the arch and a seamless toe. This provides good support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more frostbite with Valta socks. Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot all day long day outside. Eno is made to knee length to fit well above the ski boot. An extra shin cushion with merino wool adds comfort and absorbs moisture. The Eno sock is available in multiple colours for men, women and children. The Eno sock will improve your ski experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the snow and slopes.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.