- Para-aramid synthetic fibers for protection
- With our multilayer innovation anti-cut fiber is knitted outside to maximize protection
- For comfort, smooth material is against the skin
- Para-aramid fiber is 5 times stronger than steel
Features and benefits
- Anti-Cut protection - Prevents skate cuts to skin
- Fitted heel and grip on the arch - Gives good support
- Quick Dry treatment - moisture resistant
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 1
- Knee length
Materials: 59 % Polyester, Quick-Dry, 28 % Twaron, 12 % Polyamide, 1 % Lycra
Pro Ice hockey socks are made very ﬁtted to maximize the feeling of the ice. The structure keeps the sock next to the skin no matter how hard you play. The foot part is optimized for fitting, breathability and non-movability. Quick-dry treatment makes your feet feel dry during the game. Seamless toe prevents blisters inside tight skates.
Special Anti-cut reinforcement is placed on the back side of calf and around the ankle. Anti-cut protects the skin against skate cuts.
Customize your player number to 88 designs with marker.
Pro Ice Hockey has been professionally tested and it is used in the NHL and KHL.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.