- Combat is perfect for all actions in medium and cold conditions. Combat is crew length, to fit above the boot – Available in khaki, green and black in all sizes
- Combat Trekking Socks are made with a 3-layer Duratech structure – Different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability, moisture control and durability
- Warmth grade 4, ideal for medium and cold seasons – in Duratech, Merino is knitted between polypropylene and polyamide for better moisture control and durability – Duratech is the most durable sock from Uphillsport-used in the Finnish military since 2005
- Uphillsport’s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be warm, however it is light in thickness. Combat has a sport shaft with merino, and a thin, 3-layer foot area– This sock fits in a tight shoe, or can be used as a liner
- The foot part of the Combat Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe -This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
Uphillsport Combat is perfect for all actions in medium and cold conditions. The 3-layer Duratech structure protects the merino wool and allows it to be warm and breathable. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination of multilayer with polypropylene next to the skin, merino wool in the middle to bring warmth (grade 4) however the sock is light in thickness. Polyamide outside makes the sock extremely durable. The Uphillsport Duratech invention has been adapted as the most used sock in the Finnish military. There are over one million pairs used in action. The Duratech sock is designed to dry fast and does not absorb sweat or smell. This makes Combat the ultimate military sock for any outdoor activity. Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The foot part of the Combat Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe. This improves support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Combat socks. Combat is crew length, to fit above the Hiking shoe. This prevents your boot from rubbing your skin. The Combat sock is available in khaki, green and black in all sizes . The Combat sock will improve your outdoor experience as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. This sock is also suitable as a warm liner sock with a heavy wool sock.
Features and Benefits:
- 3- Layer structure - Keeps feet warm and dry
- Thin structure - still warm and durable
- Elastic sport shaft - stays up
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 4
- Crew length
Materials: 48% Merino Wool, 31% Polyamide, 20% Polypropylene, 1% Lycra