- Arctic is perfect for very cold and moist conditions. Arctic is high calf length to bring warmth to the leg as well as the foot – this sock is available in khaki, green and black in all sizes
- Arctic socks are made with plenty of extra thick merino wool for extra warmth and moisture absorption - This guarantees great breathability and warmth
- Arctic socks are knitted as a boot sock to be used solo or with a liner – Your feet are warm, and moisture is absorbed from the skin
- Arctic socks are the thickest sock from Uphillsport. This sock contains elastic extra terry throughout - This improves the support to the whole foot and leg, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free
- The warmth grade is 5, ideal for cold and moist conditions - Merino is knitted as terry on the whole sock; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- All around merino - Very warm and comfortable
- Fitted heel - Gives good support
- Strong Lycra on the whole shaft - Stays up well and stabilizes pressure
- Heavy thickness
- Thermal grade: 5
- Calf length
Materials: 74% Merino wool, 25% Polyamide, 1% Lycra
Uphillsport Arctic is designed for the hardest cold condition. Ice and snow emit frost and cold towards your boots. The Arctic sock is inspired by this moist, cold, icy and windy climate of the Arctic terrain. This climate sets high standards for your clothing-The Arctic sock answers this challenge. The special thickness of merino wool keeps the cold outside and breathes the moisture out. Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation, keeping the frost outside of the boot. The Arctic sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. The high wool percentage guarantees a high thermal grade and many days outdoors without frostbite. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
Uphillsport Arctic socks are made with a thick merino wool structure for extra warmth and moisture absorption-this guarantees great breathability and warmth. You can be outside in the most extreme freeze or harsh wind. Arctic sock’s shaft is knitted with merino wool 1 x 1 knit structure with extra thick merino wool and Lycra. Your feet are warm and dry; the shaft warms your legs and absorbs moisture from the lower foot. Arctic has a level 5 thermal grade. The foot part of the Arctic Sock has a fitted heel. This ensures a good fit and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more frostbite with Arctic socks. You can use Arctic solo or combine it with our Contact liner or Combat sock to bring even more warmth. Arctic is made calf length to fit well above the boot. The Arctic sock is available in khaki, green and black in all sizes.