- Combat is perfect for all actions in medium and cold conditions. Combat is crew length, to fit above the boot – Available in light grey, navy blue and black in all sizes
- Combat Trekking Socks are made with a 3-layer Duratech structure – Different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability, moisture control and durability
- Warmth grade 3, ideal for medium and cold seasons – in Duratech, Coolmax is knitted between polypropylene and polyamide for better moisture control and durability – Duratech is the most durable sock from Uphillsport-used in the Finnish military since 2005
- Uphillsport’s unique multilayer structure makes the sock to highly breathable and durable, however it is light in thickness. Combat has a sport shaft with Coolmax, and a thin, 3-layer foot area– This sock fits in a tight shoe, or can be used as a liner
- The foot part of the Combat Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe -This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
Uphillsport Combat is perfect for all actions in medium and cold conditions. The 3-layer Duratech structure protects the Coomax and allows it to be warm or cool and breathable. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination of multilayer with polypropylene next to the skin, bambool in the middle to bring warmth (grade 3) and the sock is light in thickness. Polyamide outside makes the sock extremely durable. The Uphillsport Duratech invention has been adapted as the most used sock in the Finnish military. There are over one million pairs used in action. The Duratech sock is designed to be very durable and Coolmax stabilizes temperature and keeps boot dry. This makes Combat the ultimate military sock for any outdoor activity.
The foot part of the Combat Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe. This improves support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Combat socks. Combat is crew length, to fit above the Hiking shoe. This prevents your boot from rubbing your skin. The Combat sock is available in dark light grey, navy blue and black in all sizes . The Combat sock will improve your outdoor experience as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition.
Features and Benefits:
- 3- Layer structure - Keeps feet feel good and dry
- Thin structure - breathable and durable
- Elastic sport shaft - stays up
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 3
- Crew length
Materials: 60 % Coolmax PES, 20% Polypropylene, 19% Polyamide, 1% Lycra