Features and benefits
- 4-Layers - Keeps feet warm and dry
- Sole area is merino - Breathable, warm and comfortable
- Bamboo absorbs high volume of moisture - Keeps boots dry
- Strong Lycra with extra cushioned shaft - Stays up and improves comfort
UphillSport OPERATOR is a Tactical 4-Layer sock for warmer conditions. Developed for The Netherlands Marines. Sole part is 4-layers structure with polypropylene next to skin with added silver ions. Next layer is Bamboo for moisture absorbation and comfort. Sole part has added merinowool on the bottom part as outer and most inner layer. Merino wool breathes and transfer moisture. If you need warmth, merino keeps you warm too. Shaft is bamboo, polyamide and lycra mixture. Very thick for comfort, good fitting and high moisture absorbation rate. Operator keeps your boots dry. Notice that bamboo material take a long time to dry, this is feature for holding the moisture inside the fiber and not wetting the boots.
Operator socks are recommended by the Netherland Marine corps.
- 47 % Bamboo viscose
- 24 % Merino wool
- 15 % Polyamide
- 12 % Polypropylene, siltex
- 2 % Lycra